Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chill Out

I am going to be at the Daylesford Makers Market this Saturday, and I'm really looking forward to it.  The last time I was there I had a stall, as I will this time, and the atmosphere was fantastic.  There were so many lovely things to see, and buy, and so many awesome creative people to talk to.  If you are anywhere near Daylesford this weekend come on by, and please come and say hello.  

After that I am heading down to the Roller Derby bout in Daylesford.  Can't wait to see the girls in action. There is so much going on, because of the ChillOut festival that's on in Daylesford and Hepburn this weekend, check out the website for details.

Photo from The Advocate

2 comments:

  1. How fantastic is that shot of miss Doily!!!! I bet you will have a ball, I'm off to the port fairy folkie!! Gee I hope the weather stays nice!! Have a great weekend kim, I have sent the pants off so you should receive them in the next few days. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leonie. Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete