Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back into it

Well, we are getting back into the swing of things now that the Silly Season is coming to a close.  I don't think it officially ends until the new year begins, but I have had to get ready to face the new year, as we have a magazine to get ready for the 1st March, and we have taken a nice break over the past couple of weeks.

I have been clearing my desk of about 6 months' worth of mess, and now have a perfectly tidy desk that is ready for action.  It's amazing how this can change one's outlook and make the prospect of working so much more exciting.  I have dropped the girls at their Pa's and I am free to get some stuff done.

So the desk is tidy - check. Now I just have to work my way down the list of about a million other things.

Oh, and other news - we have just picked up another stockist. Emma from Ballarat Patchwork will be selling the magazine from this afternoon. Yay. They have lots of lovely stuff in there. Check it out.

Cheers,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment