Thursday, February 11, 2010

Production mode

At the moment we are in mad "last week before we go to print" mode, which can be rather chaotic.  No matter how organised and prepared we are, it always seems to be the same at this time of production.  Why do we always have to "leave things to the last minute".  I know I always had that comment on all my school reports, and it appears nothing has changed.  Rohan and I are holed up in our teeny home office doing our thing... he says (of a page he will have just laid out) "check out this page, what do you think?"  or I'll receive another article via email, and start giggling as I read the text.  When we realise we haven't done something that needed two weeks preparation, and we only have one week to do it we generally start swearing, or deliriously laughing, it depends on how many coffees or (if it's later) wines we have had.  But on the whole I think we love the drama, so that's why it keeps happening. So I can't really complain, can I?

Here's a sneak peak of what you can expect in Issue 7...

Beautiful photos by Rohan

No comments:

Post a Comment